1. The Trust The Process Trading (TTP Trading) website is an impersonal advisory service and is for educational purposes only; therefore, no consideration is made towards your individual financial circumstances. All contents presented within www.ttptrading.com (henceforth referred to as "this Web site" or "TTP Trading website") is not to be regarded as personal investment advice. It is for general informational purposes only. Trading securities involves risk, so you must always use your own best judgment when trading securities.
2. We are not registered as licensed financial planners, financial advisors, stock brokers, investment brokers, or investment advisors. Before making any trades, check with a financial planner or an investment advisor to make sure stock or option trading is right for you. The information provided on this site should not be construed as individual investment advice. All information presented on this site is the opinion of the authors only and is not a solicitation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security of any kind.
3. We do not promise, guarantee, or imply verbally or in writing that anything taught through any printed material or video displayed on the Website will necessarily result in a profit, nor can we protect you from losses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are completely responsible for making any investment decisions.
4. Use of this Web site in no way constitutes a client/advisor relationship, all information we communicate to you (the subscriber) either through our Web site or other forms of communications, are purely for informational purposes only. The TTP Trading website will in no way have discretionary authority over your trading or investment accounts.
5. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website.
6. Due to the nature of the electronic nature of the Internet, The TTP Trading website, or its e-mail distribution services could fail at any given time. The TTP Trading website will not be responsible for unavailability of use of its Web site, nor undelivered e-mails due to bandwidth problems, equipment failures, or acts of God. TTP Trading does not warrant that the transmission of e- mails will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7. The TTP Trading website, its owners, co- authors, or its representatives may hold positions in the securities mentioned on this Web site at any time. However, in no way is The TTP Trading website soliciting an offer to purchase or sell securities mentioned at this Web site. The TTP Trading website owners do trade their own account. This may or may not have an effect on the pricing of the position entered. Each member of the TTP Trading website should independently evaluate the effect on pricing that posted trade announcements may or may not have. Each member of the TTP Trading website must make their own decision on when to enter and/or exit a trade, if trades are made at all.
8. Performance based portfolio figures should be considered hypothetical as they may, or may not be reflective of actual, or exact fill prices in the co- authors personal accounts. Due to the time-critical nature of stock and options trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, The TTP Trading website cannot guarantee that subscribers will experience the same or similar performance results as stated on our track records or promotions. Performance figures do not reflect the deduction fees, brokerage or other commissions, and any other expenses that a client would have paid or actually paid. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
9. U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Stocks, Options and Futures trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41-Hypothetical or Simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have over or under compensated for the impact, if any, of certain factors, such as liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.